Come join our chapter of the National Honor Society for Dance Arts through NDEO (National Dance Education Organization). The mission of NHSDA is to recognize outstanding artistic merit, leadership, and academic achievement in students studying dance and foster an appreciation for dance as a true art form and one worthy of recognition and prestige. *See below for more information.
- Dancers in grades 9-12 must achieve 30 points to be eligible for induction. Any combination of points may be used as long as the total is 30. Summer activities count towards points.
- We will host an induction ceremony for all dancers who meet the 30 point minimum and submit those by January 15th. The induction ceremonies will be held in the Spring (TBD).
- Currently open to High School students only.
- Forms are available at the front desk. (They can also be found below.)
- Membership is optional.
THINGS FOR DANCERS TO DO MOVING FORWARD:
(All forms are at the front desk and can also be downloaded below.)
- Complete the pledge/induction form and return (with membership fee) to Elite Dance Academy by December 15th.
- Track and record points on the Point System Tracking Summary using the NHSDA Point System guidelines (ask for this at the front desk or download below). Dancers must submit Summary and proof by January 15th for Induction.
- Graduating Seniors who are inducted will be charged for honor cords and pins separately.
- NHSDA Induction Ceremony: TBD